Saturday, June 28, 2008

some sayings to remember...

If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you.

He was happily married - but his wife wasn’t

If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.

I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you
to recognize a mistake when you make it again


Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian,
any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.


A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.


Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.

You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.

Knowledge talks, wisdom listens

Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart

Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.


No comments: